Why is GNA® focussed on printing inks only?
Textiles printing inks are an area of high compliance risk, and consequently, a high concern for many brands. GNA® aims to address this risk with a simple, yet comprehensive Restricted Substance List (RSL) and process.
The aims of GNA®:
- To be the textiles industry’s strictest Restricted Substances List (RSL) for printing inks globally; so that compliance with GNA® means compliance with all major brand’s RSL’s and Eco-passport’s, with a single test.
- For the RSL to exceed the strictest global legislation.
- To ensure targeted substances are limited or eliminated.
- To remove the need to disclose full product formulations to the accreditation body.
- To reduce testing costs by eliminating the need to test against multiple RSL’s.